Saturday, June 20, 2009

DK ARUNA - Minister For SSI - AP State Government

Welcome to DKARUNAONLINE.com. It is a privilage to represent People of AP and People of Gadwal who elected me to serve them. I am humbled and honoured. I will use every oppurtunity to improve the life's of the people. As a Minsiter for Small Scale Industries , effective initiatives and decisions will be made to motivate young enterprenuers.Small Scale Industries create more jobs and brings the much needed innovation to the society. I request all budding innovators, businessmen and women to chase your dreams of building an industry to change your life and lives around you.I am optimistic to speed up and grow small scale industry to new level's during my tenure in the state government. My aim is to make AP - as number one state to create jobs and set an example in India.I hope with you wishes and your hardwork, I will achieve the goal.I would like to thank people of Andra Pradesh and Chief Minister Sri. Y.S.Rajashekar Reddy Garu for providing me such a wonderful oppurtunity to serve people.